Thursday, August 2, 2012

So Long Rose Avenue!

I would like to say it was a friendly parting of ways. That the 1.5 year long relationship between myself, my family, and the house located at 812 Rose Avenue was a great one, filled with wonderful memories and butterflies and rainbows and all that....

but it wasn't! It was one of the most challenging, and not nearly as rewarding as it should have been, experiences of my life.

And it's over.
Finally.
After sitting on the market for over a year.
It has sold. And I have my money back. And I could cry tears of happiness.

So long 812 Rose Avenue. I won't be seeing you again.

P/S - To the new owner, I apologize now when everything falls to pieces. The house was pretty much put together with Popsicle sticks and duck tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment