Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Houzz.com

I am in LOVE with www.houzz.com. I live on this website; constantly looking at new design ideas. I definitely need to upgrade houses soon because I have ran out of rooms to decorate and I can't afford to redecorate the same ones over and over again.

Anywho, below are some of my favorite designs I've found on that website. One day they will be in my 10 bedroom, 10 bathroom, house. With a pool.

casual luxury  bathroom


Guest Room Redesign traditional bedroom


San Jose Res 2 traditional


Master Bedroom traditional bedroom



I love this grey color for the walls. And I love the use of artwork to decorate the hallway. Love love love.

DUMICAN MOSEY Architects - Fillmore Street contemporary staircase

These moroccan lights are beautiful!

Carson Poetzl, Inc. mediterranean powder room

Hollywood Glamour traditional powder room

1 comment: